This time she made it frog themed to try to incorporate Tanner and Lincoln a little bit more. I got the kids all dressed up, dapper as always, and headed over to Shan's house. London got to wear my fancy schmancy dress from when I was a baby. Lincoln got a sweet new fedora and he rocked his studly glasses too.
My mom had a meal of frog legs (chicken strips), frog eye salad, flies on a log (celery, pb, and raisins), and swamp mud (oatmeal fart farts). After eating, she planned all sorts of great games and activities for the kids. I don't think they sat still the whole time! (Except for the story time part)
She got them pinwheels, played leap frog, played a jumping on the lily pad game, blowed bubbles, colored a frog, read a frog book (with froggie from the 80's on her shoulder), sang frogs on a log, and got some sweet froggy treats. (Francisco, was it?! haha)
Thanks for the great party, mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment