Tonight my mom planned a tea party for us girls (mainly for her, but she says it was for Mado).. hehe jk mom... It was lots of fun, we told stories and ate lots of good food. Oh, did I mention that we dressed up, wore hats that we bought at DI and had to make up alternate names to use for the evening? I even went to DI and bought a 7 dollar old purple choir dress. Everyone else looked all cute though... Well, without further adieu I would like to introduce you to....
Mrs Nesbit:

Miss Rosie:

Mrs Delilah:

Mrs Matilda Dolores:

Mrs Tilly Willy silly? haha i don't remember...

and Mrs Minnie:

It was such a good time... If you ever get bored and want to hear an excellent story about a bear and a beaver doctor, just ask my mom to tell you the story.. its wonderful! hahaha


3 comments:
The tea party was marvelous my dear....
-Mrs. Delilah
What a wonderful blessing families are! Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, they help each of us remember the fun time we had... and NO I will not retell the bear story, it's going to have to remail our secret ;) thanks Stace. Love ya Mrs. Nesbit
too too cute!!!! love the pics!
Post a Comment