cute little Ada
Monday, March 22, 2010
Cow Milkin'
The other day Shan called to see if I wanted to go to Wheeler Farm with them to go milk some cows. It was pretty funny... Mado was all up for it and Tanner was too until he got up there and froze. He was like- uh.. no way... I could just picture what he was thinking in his head before we went in there because I was trying to explain what he was going to do and what would happen but apparently I didn't do a good enough job because I think he was a little shocked at the whole thing when he saw it. So, Mado and Shan ended up doing the milking, and Tanner got brave enough to just touch the cows shoulder once for a millisecond. haha

cute little Ada
cute little Ada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
At least Adalee and Madolyn had fun! I never could milk a cow, tried and tried but didn't have right touch. By the way...you don't even look preggo in the one picture Shandra took!
Post a Comment