Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This was my face tonight,

As I walked past the freezer section at the grocery store and saw my
silhouette... Seriously... When did this big ole bump appear?! It's
still so weird. Sadly, sometimes I close my belly in doors or try to
fit through places that I just can't fit through anymore... The good
news yesterday at the doc though- Lincoln doesn't seem to have an
abnormally large noggin like his dad : )
I've been worried about that : )
Enjoy my crazy bathroom iphone picture! Haha

2 comments:

Vicki said...

you are so hilarious! You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys! I just saw the pics of Shan's kids. You are seriously so talented! I asked Shan if i could adopt you? I think it is about time for us to get our pics done again! I get so many compliments on the one's you did for us last year. Still Lovin them, thanks again!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Wow... when did this happen?!?! lol How did this happen!? No wait dont answer that! lol jk Im so happy for you. :)