March 27, 2010
9:59am
7 lbs 6 oz
20.5 inches
Lots of hair (currently styled in an awesome faux hawk)
He is amazing and Nathan is going to be such a good dad! He even
volunteered to change his first diaper because I was too drowsy :)
More on the story of the day later, along with some amazing pictures
that ran took at the hospital for us!


5 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHH MY! HES ADORABLE! And I mean it. Hes a really CUTE baby! Congrats again friend!
Wow, Stace! I told Shan yesterday that I've been waiting all week, so I can't imagine how happy YOU are to finally have him here. Congrats to you and Nathan. Lincoln is so so handsome. Good job!
He really is the cutest thing ever! Cant' wait to hold him! You guys did good, MOM
I am so happy for you guys! He is so precious!!! Congrats!
He is SO very cute! Congrats Stac!
Post a Comment