Monday, December 5, 2011

London - 1 month old


So, along with the daily photos (which by the way I'm still doing for lincoln and have been doing it with London as well), I am doing monthly photos on the 12th of each month for London. London will be wearing the same thing, on the same chair, with the same bear in all the photos. I'm excited to see how these turn out after a year. I don't think I'll continue this tradition until she's in high school, but I'll do it for as long as I can. (or until she grows out of her outfit which is a 12 month outfit that I tucked around her).
I know I'm late posting this one, but it was taken November 12th on her 1 month birthday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Battle said...

I may have to steal this. :) CUTE.

Emily said...

I'm looking forward to these pictures! Can you please do it until high school?