Friday, December 30, 2011

Big boy bed!

Well, we switched Lincoln over to a toddler bed. The first day for his nap was really bad. It took 2 hours to get him to stay in bed. The first hour I was outside of his room and kept going in there when I heard him get up. About every minute or so. Then I went in his room for the 2nd hour and sat in the dark in the rocking chair, didn't make eye contact or talk at all, and laid him down every minute when he tried to get up. He finally fell asleep. On the floor. But still. He slept.

That night, he got out of bed two times then was good for the night! Last night and tonight, he didn't get out of bed once. Yay! I'm glad that he's doing well with this. I was really worried that I would be losing weeks of sleep over it.

No comments: