
Sometimes I wonder if my children will grow up not knowing their real names. Lincoln is just (tenderly) called "stink" now, and he answers to it. (or stinker or stinkin) London is usually called by "little girl" or "babe". I guess she got a better deal than Lincoln!
She's getting so smiley finally, and tries to talk to us. Nathan discovered today that she really likes his invader zim cartoon. I'm still her favorite person though (yay!)
She's pretty small around still, but soooo long! And don't get me started on her ginormously long (but skinny) feet and fingers. We are thinking that she'll either have blue or green eyes unlike Lincoln's pretty brown/yellow eyes. She isn't really losing any of her precious locks so that's nice. It is getting lighter though for sure. She's a bit spoiled and usually ends up sleeping in my arms at night. I promised myself that the next night that I don't work the next morning, I will attempt to put her in her crib. She likes being all cozy and wrapped up tight in a swaddle, then in the crook of my arm. She really is a great baby. If she gets grumpy at all it's because she wants to move environments or walk around. Even when she's hungry she doesn't really fuss - just starts rooting around. She's starting to think that Lincoln is pretty hilarious and vice-versa. The other day, she let a huge one rip right next to Lincoln. He stared at her for a couple seconds wondering if that really was her, then just started cracking up like crazy. He was pretty impressed with his little sisters farts. Such a boy, that kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment