The next day, the boys took some of the kids for an adventure. They fed the cows out at the south property. My dad took Lincoln out in the field to try to get the cow to come closer, and when they were a foot away Lincoln decided to yell "COW!!!" so the cow ran away. He loves animals. We went to the live nativity there which is super cool. This year they had 2 huuuuuuge camels walking around, and Lincoln fed one of them and was face to face within inches. A little scary for me, but he loved it.
After feeding the cows, they went to a frozen over lake to walk on the water. Nathan took some cute pictures of that.
...don't mind me. just drinking grandpa's dr.pepper
Random side story: When Lincoln goes missing, check the bathrooms. I found him hovering over a half full sink with a new roll of toilet paper submerged, adding soap on top. oh my, that boy...
and yes, I do tend to grab a camera before correcting things like this. Just ask Ashley what I did when we(I) started a 2 foot flamed fire in our basement apartment! (I ran for the camera, while she tried to put out the fire.. fun days! haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment