Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weddings Galore!

Okay, maybe not "galore", but two within 3 days of eachother. First was Ben & Carlie's wedding. They got married on Dec 8th at the Salt Lake Temple. It was neat actually getting to go to the sealing. I've shot a million weddings there, but never been inside. While me and Nathan went to the sealing and lunch, Shan watched the kiddos. yup, She had 6 kids for a while, but apparently that happens quite a bit with her so she assured me it was no biggie. haha
After the lunch at the Lion House (which was delicious by the way!), we ran to Shan's house to grab the kids, then headed over to her reception. It was a lovely time! I'm so glad that Emma showed up and helped poor nathan with the kids while I was taking pictures. Also it helped that Carlie's cute sister loves babies and stole London for a while :)
Congrats Ben & Carlie!


Ladies man, I tell ya!
Nathan has this new game he likes to play, where he sees how many girls lincoln will/can kiss on the cheek.






Wedding number 2 was on Dec 10th - Nathan's brother Alan married Charlotte. It was kind of a surprise wedding? I guess that's the word for it at least? It was a really small wedding with just immediate family there, and a lunch afterwards. They are going to have a reception next year when they get sealed in the temple. I haven't had a chance to go through all their pictures yet, but here is a groomal photo I did the day before the wedding, and a photo of lincoln's dancing face. Yes, he sticks his tongue out to get his groove on.
Congrats Alan & Charlotte!

1 comment:

Randy and Shandra said...

I just love Lincoln's 'groove face' when he's shaking his tail feathers hahaha